Neck Pain Treatment Singapore is quite accessible. For neck pain, there are some procedures one can undergo.
For Neck Pain Treatment, alternating an ice pack with heat several times a day for 30 minutes, gentle stretching, and massage may help neck pain. Gentle exercise and good posture may also help to prevent it. Pain relievers such as paracetamol and ibuprofen may also be useful.
Seeking Medical Care
See a doctor immediately if the following conditions happen:
- Experience pain after trauma or injury
- Feel weakness in an arm or leg
- Have trouble walking
- Develop a high fever
- Have neck stiffness
Make an appointment to see a doctor if you:
- Feel the pain that lasts for several weeks
- Notice symptoms getting worse despite self-treatment
- Experience pain that radiates down one or both arms or legs
The Best Medical Centers In Singapore
- Singapore General Hospital (SGH)
- National University Hospital (NUH)
- Gleneagles Hospital (GH)
- Mount Elizabeth Hospital (MEH)
- Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH)
- Changi General Hospital (CGH)
- Khoo Teck Puat Hospital (KTPH)
All medical centers are reliable in Singapore. There are fewer fake hospitals. It is cheaper in Singapore as compared to other places.